As a Brixx franchise owner, you benefit from our 20+ years of experience opening more than 30 Brixx locations and other concepts. We’ve kept our food, beverage and inventory costs low and structured operations to make the workweeks more attractive than other restaurant/bar concepts. These qualities and more keep Brixx hot, while other concepts go cold.
With great wood fired pizza, a sophisticated beer menu, substantial salads, plus vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options, Brixx truly has something for everyone. And it’s all made-to-order from the freshest, high-quality ingredients. That combination is what makes our restaurants so attractive to groups and families.
With our approach, we offer franchisees a proven, timeless business model that stays ahead of dining trends without being “trendy.”
Some key facts
- Strong lunch, dinner and evening dayparts, with proven late night dining/bar business 7 nights a week
- Average company unit volume of $1,956,000 million for 3,500 square feet *
- Company average 21% cost of goods sold *
- 20% of sales from craft beer, wine and cocktails, with incredible 75% average margins *
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, resulting in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
* Figure based on 10 company stores in 2012.