As a Brixx franchise owner, you benefit from our 20+ years of experience opening more than 30 Brixx locations and other concepts. We’ve kept our food, beverage and inventory costs low and structured operations to make the workweeks more attractive than other restaurant/bar concepts. These qualities and more keep Brixx hot, while other concepts go cold.
With great wood fired pizza, a sophisticated beer menu, substantial salads, plus vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options, Brixx truly has something for everyone. And it’s all made-to-order from the freshest, high-quality ingredients. That combination is what makes our restaurants so attractive to groups and families.
With our approach, we offer franchisees a proven, timeless business model that stays ahead of dining trends without being “trendy.”
Some key facts
- Strong lunch, dinner and evening dayparts, with proven late night dining/bar business 7 nights a week
- Average company unit volume of $1,845,500 million for 3,500 square feet *
- Company average 21% cost of goods sold *
- 20% of sales from craft beer, wine and cocktails *
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, resulting in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
* Figure based on 12 company stores in 2017.
Are you fired up and ready to talk about a Brixx Franchise?
Please contact Neil Newcomb at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: 1. Brixx Franchise Systems, LLC is authorized to grant franchises in the all states in the United States with the exception of the following states (North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin) and the following counties in California – Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano and Sonoma.
2.Viewing of this e-mail does not constitute an offer of franchise. An offer of franchis eis only made with the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Brixx is not directing this website to any person residing in a state where Brixx is not authorized to offer franchises; and
3. No franchise will be sold in any state by or on behalf of the franchisor until the offering has been registered and declared effective and the appropriate FranchiseDisclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Rule and applicable state franchise laws.